Learn about Court Koehler:
I am not just another boring Salt Lake City bankruptcy lawyer. I am a rabid Seahawks fan, a black belt in Taekwondo, and an avid half-marathon runner. I love my job, and I am passionate about the law and defending my clients’ constitutional and civil rights.
Outside of the office, I love to golf (a trait not uncommon amongst attorneys). And I am an accomplished singer-songwriter and guitarist. During my college days you may have seen me performing with one of my bands at some of Salt Lake’s premier underground music venues.
The five core values that guide my practice:
- Make a difference one client at at time.
- Every client, every time, no exceptions, no excuses.
- Honest and complete communication, always.
- Good is the enemy of great.
- Never do things the way they have always been done just because that is the way they have always been done.
Learn about legal assistant Wendy Arrington:
Wendy has a strong passion for fighting for the underdog. She is a wonderful legal researcher, and assists the firm with a variety of tasks ranging from legal to administrative.