- You can find out what our fees are right on our website; no guesswork!
- We’re not “bulldogs” or “tigers”. Sometimes it’s important to be “tough” when advocating for a client. But many times Judges, Juries, and opposing counsel are turned off by that approach. We believe that, more often than not, you ‘catch more bees with honey’. We use our communication and negotiation skills and instincts to feel out the best way to advocate for your interests. That means being flexible; sometimes we’re tough, and sometimes we’re amicable with opposing parties. But we’re always using a calculated negotiation strategy with your best interests in mind.
- When you hire us, you get attorneys. One attorney will handle your case, me you for your initial consultation, appear at your court dates, read your files, draft your motions, and argue at your hearings. We do have a legal assistant that helps us out, but you won’t be represented by a rotating cast of paralegals, clerks, and inexperienced attorneys who are unfamiliar with your case.
- We love lawyer jokes.
And, just for fun, here are five things that attorneys all say on their websites; hey, we’re even guilty of the first one!
- “Free Consultation!”
- “Aggressive”, “Experienced” and/or “Compassionate”
- “I will always take your phone call, or I will return your call as soon as possible.”
- “I will fight for you!”
- “Such and Such law is very complicated, you need an experienced attorney on your side to help you through the process.”
Now, for what it’s worth, all five of these things are true about the way we treat our clients. But they’re so cliche, we just can’t bring myself to put them on the front page of our website!